Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £3.82Trending at £3.89
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.99Trending at £15.02
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
About this product
- DescriptionAlberto Fujimori ascended to the presidency of Peru in 1990. Ten years later, he sent his resignation from exile in Japan, leaving a trail of lies, deceit and corruption. This book tells how, while piecing together the shards of Fujimori's presidency, prosecutors uncovered a vast criminal conspiracy fueled by political ambition and personal greed.
- Author BiographyCatherine M. Conaghan, professor of political studies at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, was an election observer in Peru for the 1995 and 2000 elections and was the editor of the Web site Peru Election 2000.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Conaghan
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePitt Latin American Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content Note15 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.