Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a life transformed by the people and culture of China and East Asia. The stories of people in Hong Kong, China and Japan are interwoven into this narrative account, as Ruth Hayhoe shares what it was like to live through a series of major transitions - from the Cultural Revolution in 1967, to Hong Kong's return to China in 1997.
- Author BiographyRuth Hayhoe is Professor at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto. She is an award-winning author of several scholarly books about China's education and about educational relations between China and Western countries.
- Author(s)Ruth Hayhoe
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.