CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this short book James Meade asks the questions 'Have we given up trying to achieve full employment?' and 'What should we be doing about it?'
- Author(s)James Edward Meade
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDepartment of Applied Economics Occasional Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 61
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight140 g
- Width126 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byRobert M. Solow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.