All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Edna Murdoch,Jackie Arnold
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Contributors Foreword Introduction - overview of coaching supervision Edna Murdoch 1 Coaching supervision - an ethical angle Alison Hodge 2 Mind, body and metaphor Jackie Arnold 3 Heart to heart - a meeting place for transformational learning Samuel P. Magill Sr. 4 Reflective learning and the reflective practitioner Elaine Patterson 5 Mindfulness and presence in supervision Ian Mackenzie 6 Coaching supervision: a psychodynamic approach Kate Lanz 7 Invitation to the music: the transpersonal note in coaching supervision Karyn Prentice Testimonials
- Author BiographyEdna Murdoch is an experienced coach and a pioneer in the field of coaching supervision. She is founder and director of The Coaching Supervision Academy which runs an accredited and internationally successful supervision programme. Her conference presentations on supervision include those at EMCC, ICF, AC and Oxford Brookes. Edna has a busy global supervision practice working with individuals and with groups. Jackie Arnold is an ICF Executive Coach and Dip CSA Coach Supervisor. She is an assessor for the CSA Diploma in Coaching Supervision. She has run her executive coaching and supervision practice since 1998. Jackie is an Ambassador for the Association of Coaching Supervisors AOCS worldwide.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.