All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a blueprint for educators in various settings to construct the ideal conditions for effective learners to grow and develop. This title offers a range of practical suggestions and ideas to construct the ideal conditions for the characteristics of effective learners to flourish.
- Author BiographyZoe Elder has worked in schools in Oxfordshire and the South West as a teacher, head of department, G&T coordinator, Advanced Skills Teacher (AST) and as a Local Authority Adviser. She is a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE) with the National Teaching Schools Programme and she works with schools around the country as an Associate of Independent Thinking Ltd
- PrizesShortlisted for Education Resources Awards: Educational Book Award 2013 and Education Resources Awards: Best Secondary Resource or Equipment - non ICT 2013.
- Author(s)Zoe Elder
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width222 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byIan Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.