CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the theory of electronic structure of materials, emphasizing usage of linear muffin-tin orbitals. Covers local spin density approximation, generalised gradient approximation, self-interaction correction and dynamical mean field theory.
- Author BiographyJohn Wills is a Technical Staff Member in the Theoretical Division at Los Alamos National Laboratory, current serving as Group Leader of the Physics and Chemistry of Materials Group. He has worked on electronic structure theory and application for the past 27 years, and is an author on 170 publications in this area, 61 of which are on the electronic structure of f-electron elements and compounds. Olle Eriksson has been active in the theory of electronic structure of materials for 25 years, and has published some 400 articles in this field. He is currently chair professor at the Department of Physics and Materials Science, Uppsala University. Per Andersson is currently Senior Scientist at the Swedish Defence Research Agency and has been active in the field for 15 years. Anna Delin has been active in the theory of electronic structure of materials for 15 years, and has published some 100 articles in this field. She is currently associate professor at the Department of Physics and Materials Science, Uppsala University. Oleksiy Grechnyev is has been active in the theory of electronic structure of materials and magnetism for 10 years, and has published 16 articles in this field (using name spelling A. Grechnev). He has graduated from Kharkiv National University (Ukraine) and obtained a PhD degree in Uppsala University (Sweden). He is currently researcher at Department of Theoretical Physics, B. Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering (Kharkov, Ukraine). Mebarek Alouani has been working on theory of electronic structure and spectroscopy for 26 years, and has published more than 100 articles and books in this field. He is currently full professor at the Institute of Physics and Chemistry of Materials of Strasbourg (IPCMS) of the University of Strasbourg, France.
- Author(s)Anna Delin,John M. Wills,Mebarek Alouani,Oleksiy Grechnyev,Olle Eriksson,Per-Ake Andersson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 167
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight524 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.