Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £23.32Trending at £24.27
- £12.91Trending at £13.66
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £8.96
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionSince the discovery of C60 in 1985, various fullerene molecules including higher fullerenes such as C70, endohedral fullerenes and fullerene derivatives have been synthesized. This book describes the fullerene nanowhiskers made of C60, C70, C60 derivatives and so forth.
- Author BiographyDr. Kun'ichi Miyazawa received a D.E. degree from The University of Tokyo in 1987. He was a lecturer in the School of Engineering at The University of Tokyo, from 1989 to 2002, and moved to the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) in 2002. He is currently engaged in the synthesis, characterization, and application of low-dimensional fullerene nanomaterials such as fullerene nanowhiskers, fullerene nanotubes, and fullerene nanosheets.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKun'Ichi Miyazawa,Masaru Tachibana,Tadahiko Mashino,Tokushi Kizuka,Yuichi Ochiai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.