All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides tools and strategies to help you manage your company's collective energy. By assessing the intensity (high or low) and the quality (positive or negative) of the energy in your enterprise, this title helps you discover which of four energy states your company is experiencing.
- Author BiographyHeike Bruch is Professor Leadership at the Institute for Leadership and Human Resource Management at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland, and the founder and research director of the Organizational Energy Program (OEP). Bernd Vogel is Assistant Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behavior at the Henley Business School, University of Reading, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Bernd Vogel,Heike Bruch
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight497 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.