Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first collection of essays dealing with game localization and accessibility from a multidisciplinary perspective, including game design, media accessibility, translation studies, terminology management, and cultural studies. It is also unique in the way it combines contributions from academia and the industry.
- Author BiographyCarmen Mangiron, PhD, is a lecturer and researcher and chair of the M.A. in Audiovisual Translation at UAB. Pilar Orero, Phd (UMIST), is the head of research at CAIAC Research Centre (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain) and Director of the European MA in Audiovisual Translation at UAB. Minako O'Hagan, PhD, is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies (SALIS), Dublin City University.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byCarmen Mangiron,Minako O'Hagan,Pilar Orero
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.