Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £7.68Trending at £8.96
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleDisorders of Human Learning, Behavior, and Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight229 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byLes Sternberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1. Theories of Communication Development.- 2. Research on Nonlinguistic Communication Functioning of Individuals with Severe or Profound Handicaps.- 3. Intervention Models to Develop Nonlinguistic Communication.- 4. The Sonoma Research Project: Facilities, Population Communication Needs, and Subjects.- 5. The Sonoma Research Project: Issues, Variables, and Methods of Investigation.- 6. The Sonoma Research Project: Data Analysis Design and Results.- 7. The Sonoma Research Project: Discussion and Conclusions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.