Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychology Library Editions: Memory
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFrederick J. Evans,John F. Kihlstrom
- Table Of ContentsErnest R. Hilgard Foreword. Preface. Part 1: Disordered and Anomalous Memory in Everyday Life 1. Graham Reed Everyday Anomolies of Recall and Recognition 2. Sheldon H. White and David B. Pillemer Childhood Amnesia and the Development of a Socially Accessible Memory System 3. Norman E. Spear Experimental Analysis of Infantile Amnesia 4. David Schonfield and M.J. Stones Remembering and Aging Part 2: Disrupted Memory in Special States of Consciousness 5. Ralph R. Miller and Nancy A. Marlin Amnesia Following Electroconvulsive Shock 6. John F. Kihlstrom and Frederick J. Evans Memory Retrieval Process During Posthypnotic Amnesia 7. Nilly Adam Disruption of Memory Functions Associated with General Anesthetics 8. David B. Cohen Remembering and Forgetting Dreaming 9. James M. Swanson and Marcel Kinsbourne State-Dependent Learning and Retrieval: Methodological Cautions and Theoretical Considerations Part 3: Psychodynamic Factors in Memory 10. John C. Nemiah Dissociative Amnesia: A Clinical and Theoretical Reconsideration 11. Lester Luborsky, Harold Sackeim and Paul Christoph The State Conducive to Momentary Forgetting 12 Matthew Hugh Erdelyi and Benjamin Goldberg Let's Not Sweep Regression Under the Rug: Toward a Cognitive Psychology of Repression. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.