Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionA set of easy to use techniques helps students discover for themselves how grammar works in real world contexts and how grammatical choices are not just about form but about meaning. Sample teaching ideas, covering a wide range of grammatical topics including verb tense, voice, reference and the organization of texts, accompanies each procedure.
- Author BiographyRODNEY H. JONES Associate Professor of English at City University of Hong Kong, prior to which he taught English for many years in China and Taiwan. His main research interest is discourse analysis, and he is co-editor of Discourse in Action: Introducing Mediated Discourse Analysis and Advances in Discourse Studies. GRAHAM LOCK has taught English language and courses in English language teacher education in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong. He was an Associate Professor at the City University of Hong Kong until 2007, and he is the author of Functional English Grammar: An Introduction for Second Language Teachers (1996). He currently lives on an island, writes and teaches part time.
- Author(s)Graham Lock,Rodney H. Jones
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight256 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.