CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the theory and selected applications of one of the most important mathematical tools used in the theoretical investigation of collective excitations in statistical physics, such as occur in superfluidity, superconductivity, plasma dynamics, superradiation, and in phase transitions.
- Author(s)Victor Nikolaevich Popov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/1991
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150d.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byP. V. Landshoff,David R. Nelson,S. Weinberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.