All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on a variety of coatings, this book provides detailed discussion on preparation, novel techniques, recent developments, and design theories to present the advantages of each function and provide the tools for better product performance and properties.
- Author BiographyLimin Wu is the director of the Advanced Coatings Research Center of the Ministry of Education of China and a Professor of the Department of Materials Science at Fudan University in Shanghai. He has over 20 years of experience in the areas of nano/micro hybrid colloidal spheres and functional polymer coatings. Jamil Baghdachi is the Interim Director of the Coatings Research Institute and a Professor in the Polymers and Coatings department at Eastern Michigan University. He has over 25 years of experience in polymers, coatings, adhesives, paints, and composites and has acted as a consultant for national and international firms.
- Author(s)Jamil Baghdachi,Limin Wu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWiley Series on Polymer Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight652 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.