All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolve real-life programming problems with a fraction of the code that pure object-oriented programming requires. Use Scala and Clojure to solve in-depth problems with two sets of patterns: object-oriented patterns that become more concise with functional programming, and natively functional patterns.
- Author BiographyMichael Bevilacqua-Linn has been programming computers ever since he dragged an Apple IIGS into his fifth grade class to explain loops and variables to pre-teenagers. He works for Comcast, where he builds distributed systems that power infrastructure for their next generation services. In his spare time he likes rock climbing and good beer, though not at the same time.
- Author(s)Michael Bevilacqua-Linn
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.