CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the issues facing bioengineers seeking methods of effectively repairing or replacing load-bearing structures. This book is useful to students and researchers and it serves as a useful reference and teaching text for those in the field of tissue engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2003
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight991 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Butler,David Mooney,Farshid Guilak,Steven A. Goldstein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.