Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers use of reactive functionalized materials in agriculture to solve economic and public health problems associated with conventional agrochemicals, and technology for meeting environmental standards in agriculture and industrial food production.
- Author BiographyAhmed Akelah is currently Professor Emeritus of Polymer Chemistry at Tanta University, Egypt. He received his Dr. rer. nat. degree from Bonn University, Germany (1978) and his D.Sc. from Cairo University (2010) with a dissertation titled Reactive Functionalized Polymers and Nanocomposites and Their Applications for Achieving Green Chemistry in Chemical Reactions and Agriculture.
- Author(s)A. Akelah
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.