Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces first year engineering students to the practice of engineering. This textbook focuses on the development of a range of skills - from the 'soft' skills of teamwork and communication to the 'hard' skills of engineering design and mathematical modelling - and presents these as 'fundamental competencies' that engineers must master.
- Author(s)A. Bruce Dunwoody,Carla Paterson,Patrick J. Cramond,Susan Nesbit,Tatiana Telsenko
- PublisherOxford University Press, Canada
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOxford University Press, Canada
- Content Note9 tables, 48 figures
- Weight281 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.