Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.39
- £39.54Trending at £41.03
- £23.56Trending at £28.16
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.17
- £45.12Trending at £59.42
- £36.98Trending at £41.60
About this product
- DescriptionCompression technology has become an essential part of computer science and electronic engineering courses. This book aims to help students in gaining a thorough understanding of the theory and algorithms, as well as techniques used in a range of scenarios, including the application of compression techniques to text, still images, video and audio.
- Author(s)Ida Mengyi Pu
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight480 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.