All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £8.25Trending at £9.81
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £13.06Trending at £14.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition introduces the field of polymers, balancing chemistry, physics, and engineering applications. It updates a classic text used in introductory polymer courses, but has not been updated since 1993.
- Author BiographyChristopher S. Brazel, PHD, CHE, is Associate Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering at The University of Alabama. His research interests include stimuli-responsive polymers, composite materials with magnetic nanoparticles, targeted block copolymer micelles, gels and networks for drug delivery, and microencapsulation. Previously, Dr. Brazel was a Fulbright Distinguished Scholar and Visiting Professor at the Institute for Science and Technology in Medicine, Keele University, UK. Stephen L. Rosen, PHD, CHE, is a former Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Missouri-Rolla. Dr. Rosen authored the two previous editions of Fundamental Principles of Polymeric Materials.
- Author(s)Christopher S. Brazel,Stephen L. Rosen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight916 g
- Width181 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.