Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- Author(s)Pyotr Aleksandrovich Krupchitsky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 138 p.
- Weight274 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Translated byVitaly I. Kisin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of Contents1. Brief Summary of Experimental Techniques Required for Working with Polarized Slow Neutrons.- 2. Precession of Magnetic Moments of Polarized Neutrons in a Magnetic Field.- 3. Interaction of Polarized Neutrons with Polarized Nuclei.- 4. Anisotropy of Gamma Rays Emitted by Polarized Nuclei After Polarized Neutron Capture.- 5. Circular Polarization of Gamma Rays Emitted by Nuclei After Polarized Neutrons Capture.- 6. Quantum-Mechanical Symmetry Properties and Polarized Neutrons.- 7. Decay of Polarized Neutrons.- 8. Anisotropy of Gamma Rays Emitted by Nuclei After Polarized Neutron Capture.- 9. Anisotropy of Beta Particles Emitted by Nuclei After Polarized Neutron Capture.- 10. Anisotropy of Alpha Particles and Other Light Nuclei Emitted After Polarized Neutron Capture.- 11. Anisotropy of the Angular Distribution of Fragments After Fission of Heavy Nuclei by Polarized Neutrons.- 12. Spatial Parity Violation Effects in Neutron Optics.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.