All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.30Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.26
- £3.49Trending at £5.96
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students who wish to study music professionally, this book uses technology to aid students in preparation for the study of music theory by laying a thorough foundation of basic music fundamentals.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Frank, Associate Professor of Music Theory and Composition at Southern Methodist University, has been programming computers since 1976 and has frequently lectured on the topic of integrating technology into the teaching and making of music nationally and internationally. Ken Metz teaches Music Theory at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas. An award winning composer, his music has been performed across the United States. His affiliations include the College Music Society, Society of Composers Inc., ASCAP, NACUSA, and CASA (Composer's Alliance of San Antonio).
- Author(s)Kenneth Metz,Robert J. Frank
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white tables, 465 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.