All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Oliver C. Ibe
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1070 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of Contents1. Basic Probability Concepts 2. Random Variables 3. Moments of Random Variables 4. Special Probability Distributions 5. Multiple Random Variables 6. Functions of Random Variables 7. Transform Methods 8. Introduction to Descriptive Statistics 9. Introduction to Inferential Statistics 10. Introduction to Random Processes 11. Linear Systems with Random Inputs 12. Special Random Processes Appendix: Table of CDF of the Standard Normal Random Variable
- Author BiographyDr Ibe has been teaching at U Mass since 2003. He also has more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world, most recently as Chief Technology Officer at Sineria Networks and Director of Network Architecture for Spike Broadband Corp.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.