All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for college and university courses on aviation law, this book includes chapters which cover a fundamental legal subject and discuss application of that area in the aviation environment. It also includes case-studies, and problems, along with instructor's materials.
- Author BiographyRaymond C. Speciale is a practicing attorney with Yodice Associates, counsel to the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) for over 40 years. During more than 15 years as an aviation attorney, he has provided legal services to hundreds of aircraft owners and pilots. Mr. Speciale is an active pilot and flight instructor (CFII). Also a certified public accountant, he has written several booklets and articles for the AOPA related to aircraft ownership and taxation issues. He teaches law and accounting classes at Mount St. Mary's University, where he is an assistant professor. Mr. Speciale is a member of the Lawyers-Pilots Bar Association and the National Transportation Safety Board Bar Association. He lives in Frederick, Maryland.
- Author(s)Raymond C. Speciale
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleAviation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteWith illustrations
- Weight836 g
- Width193 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.