Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Description<p>Fundamentals of Calculus encourages students to use power, quotient, and product rules for solutions as well as stresses the importance of modeling skills. In addition to core integral and differential calculus coverage, the book features finite calculus, which lends itself to modeling and spreadsheets.
- Author BiographyCarla C. Morris, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Mathematics in the Associate in Arts Program at the University of Delaware. A member of The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences and the Mathematical Association of America, Dr. Morris teaches courses ranging from college algebra to calculus and statistics. Robert M. Stark, PhD, is Professor Emeritus in the Departments of Mathematical Sciences and Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Delaware. Dr. Stark's teaching and research interests include applied probability, mathematical optimization, operations research, and mathematics education.
- Author(s)Carla C. Morris,Robert M. Stark
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight818 g
- Width182 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.