CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Fundamentals of Computation Theory: International Conference FCT '87 Kazan, USSR, June 22-26, 1987. Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1987)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/12/1987
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number278
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 508 p.
- Weight1600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLothar Budach,Oleg B. Lupanov,Rais G. Bukharajev
- Edition Statement1987 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPossibilities of probabilistic on-line counting machines.- Functional systems on semilattices.- Recognition of properties in k-valued logic and approximate algorithms.- Linearized disjunctive normal forms of boolean functions.- On a stable generating of random sequences by probabilistic automata.- Automata classes induced by Post classes.- Effective lower bounds for complexity of some classes of schemes.- Stable finite automata mappings and Church-Rosser systems.- The recursion theorem, approximations, and classifying index sets of recursively enumerable sets.- Duality of functions and data in algorithms description.- On direct methods of realization of normal algorithms by turing machines.- Verbal operation on automaton.- The new way of probabilistic compact testing.- Computational problems in alphabetic coding theory.- On the synthesis of Irredundant automata from a finite set of experiments.- On the equivalence problem of states for cellular automata.- Arsenals and lower bounds.- Chain - like model of programs communication.- Structor automata.- On A-completeness for some classes of bounded determinate functions.- Structure synthesis of parallel programs (Methodology and Tools).- Saturating flows in networks.- On the number of DNF minimal relatively arbitrary measures of complexity.- Soliton automata.- On development of dialogue concurrent systems.- Discrete analogue of the Neumann method is not optimal.- A simplest probability model of asynchronous iterations.- Semantic foundations of programming.- Conditions for existence of nontrivial parallel decompositions of sequential machines.- On the digital system diagnostics under uncertainty.- The implicating vector problem and its applications to probabilistic and linear automata.- Some asymptotic evalutions of complexity of information searching.- On the complexity of approximate realization of continuous functions by schemes and formulas in continuous bases.- Codes, connected with a fraction linear functions group and their decoding.- On the capabilities of alternating and nondeterministic multitape automata.- Fast parallel algorithms for optimal edge-colouring of some tree-structured graphs.- On the complexity of elementary periodical functions realized by switching circuits.- Efficient algorithmic construction of designs.- On the complexity of Lie algebras.- A characterization of sequential machines by means of their behaviour fragments.- Some observations about NP complete sets.- Three-dimensional traps and barrages for cooperating automata.- Efficient implementation of structural recursion.- Minimal numberings of the vertices of trees - Approximate approach.- Dyck1-reductions of Context-free Languages.- Information flow and width of branching programs.- On some operations of partial monotone boolean function simplifying.- On complexity of computations with limited memory.- On the problem of completeness for the regular mappings.- The number and the structure of typical Sperner and k-non-separable families of subsets of a finite set.- A criterion of polynomial lower bounds of combinational complexity.- On generalized process logic.- Verification of programs with higher-order arrays.- On the complexity of analyzing experiments for checking local faults of an automaton.- Exponential lower bounds for real-time branching programs.- On the conditions of supplementicity in functional systems.- On one approximate algorithm for solving systems of linear inequalities with boolean variables.- The problem of minimal implicating vector.- Built-in self-testing of logic circuits using imperfect duplication.- Algebras with approximation and recursive data structures.- Procedural implementation of algebraic specifications of abstract data types.- On the complexity of realizing some systems of the functions of the algebra of logic by contact and generalized contact circuits.- On construction of A complete system of compression functions and on complexity of monotone realization of thresh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.