All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number191
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 540 p.
- Weight854 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsI: GENERAL DIFFERENTIAL THEORY. 1: Differential Calculus. 2: Manifolds. 3: Vector Bundles. 4: Vector Fields and Differential Equations. 5: Operations on Vector Fields and Differential Forms. 6: The Theorem of Frobenius. II: METRICS, COVARIANT DERIVATIVES AND RIEMANNIAN GEOMETRY. 7: Metrics. 8: Covariant Derivatives and Geodesics. 9: Curvature. 10: Jacobi Lifts and Tensorial Splitting of the Double Tangent Bundle. 11: Curvature and the Variation Formula. 12: An Example of Seminegative Curvature. 13: Automorphisms and Symmetries. III: VOLUME FORMS AND INTEGRATION. 15: Volume Forms. 16: Integration of Differential Forms. 17: Stokes' Theorem. 18: Applications of Stokes' Theorem. Appendix: The Spectral Theorem.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.