All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures, an easier to understand presentation, a lab manual/workbook, updated photos and illustrations, and the up-to-date coverage available.
- Author BiographyConnie L. Dotson is a journeyman tool and die maker and a professional trainer who has taught technical, apprentice, software, and metrology courses in college and private industry. She also has presented training design plans at the national American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Conference. She holds a Master of Business Administration degree with emphasis on adult learning and training design.
- Author(s)Connie Dotson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width204 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.