CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the basic operation of each of the four fundamental building blocks of modern electronics: operational amplifiers, semiconductor diodes, bipolar junction transistors, and field effect transistors. Attention is focused on the reader obtaining a clear understanding of each of the devices when it is operated in equilibrium.
- Author BiographyThomas Schubert received BS, MS, and PhD degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of California at Irvine (UCI). He was a member of the first engineering graduating class and the first triple-degree recipient in engineering at UCI. His doctoral work discussed the propagation of polarized light in anisotropic media. Dr. Schubert arrived at the University of San Diego in August, 1987 as one of the two founding faculty of its new Engineering Program. From 1997-2003, he led the Department as Chairman, a position that became Director of Engineering Programs during his leadership tenure. Prior to coming to USD, he was at the Space and Communications Division of Hughes Aircraft Company, the University of Portland, and Portland State University. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Oregon. In 2012, Dr. Schubert was awarded the Robert G. Quinn Award by the American Society of Engineering Education in recognition of outstanding contributions in providing and promoting excellence in engineering experimentation and laboratory instruction.
- Author(s)Ernest M. Kim,Thomas F. Schubert
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.