CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for the upper level undergraduate, Fundamentals of Food Process Engineering is also a solid reference for the graduate food engineering student and professional. The book has been thoroughly updated, and contains new and re-organized sections.
- Author(s)Romeo T. Toledo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1127 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.