Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionGas dynamics, also referred to as compressible flow is a topic of interest to aeronautical, mechanical and chemical engineers as well as applied mechanicians and applied physicists. The focus of the topic is the study of how gas and other compressible fluids perform under various conditions.
- Author BiographyROBERT D. ZUCKER, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. OSCAR BIBLARZ, PhD, is Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. He is coauthor (with George Sutton) of Rocket Propulsion Elements, published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Oscar Biblarz,Robert D. Zucker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2002
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight882 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.