Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionA 2006 intermediate/advanced textbook which provides a concise and accessible introduction to geophysical fluid dynamics for a broad range of students.
- Author BiographyJames C. McWilliams is Louis B. Slichter Professor of Earth Sciences in the Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)James C. McWilliams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 b/w illus. 7 colour illus.
- Weight707 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.