Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology by Bryan Kolb, Ian Q. Whishaw (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £230.52Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £70.00+ £2.99 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by aogundimu1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this updated edition, Bryan Kolb and Ian Whishaw again take students to the very forefront of one of the most eventful and impactful areas of scientific inquiry today, making an extraordinary amount of recent research and the real-world impact of those discoveries fascinating and accessible.
- Author BiographyBryan Kolb received his Ph.D. from the Pennsylvania State University in 1973. He conducted postdoctoral work at the University of Western Ontario and the Montreal Neurological Institute. He moved to the University of Lethbridge in 1976, where he is currently Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience and holds a Board of Governor's Chair in Neuroscience. His current research examines how neurons of the cerebral cortex change in response to various factors, including hormones, experience, psychoactive drugs, neurotrophins, and injury, and how these changes are related to behavior in the normal and diseased brain. Kolb is a Killam Fellow (Canada Council) and a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA), the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Society, and the Royal Society of Canada. He is a recipient of the Hebb Prize from CPA and from the Canadian Society for Brain, Behaviour, and Cognitive Science (CSBBCS) and is a former president of the CSBBCS. He is one of the theme leaders in the Canadian Stroke Network. He is an adjunct professor at the University of British Columbia and University of Calgary, as well as the Hotchkiss Brain Institute in Calgary, Alberta. Ian Q. Whishaw received his Ph.D. from the University of Western Ontario in 1971. He moved to the University of Lethbridge in 1970, where he is currently Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience and holds a Board of Governor's Chair in Neuroscience. He has held visiting appointments at the University of Texas, University of Michigan, Cambridge University, and the Unviersity of Strasbourg, France. He is a Fellow of Clair Hall, Cambridge, and a member of the Hotchkiss Brain Institute in Calgary, Alberta. His current research examines how the precise details of movements are influenced by injury or disease to the motor systems of rodents and humans and how animals and humans move through real and mental space. Whishaw is a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association, the American Psychological Association, and the Royal Society of Canada, and the Institute for Scientific Information includes him in its list of most cited neuroscientists. He is a recipient of a Bronze medal from the Canadian Humane Society, a recipient of the Ingrid Speaker medal for research, and President of NeuroDetective, Inc.
- Author(s)Bryan Kolb,Ian Q. Whishaw
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/04/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1756 g
- Width208 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.