All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to manage the world's increasingly scarce water resources we must have an understanding of how water moves around the planet and what influences water quality. This title provides an introduction to this subject and provides real-life examples of water resource management in a changing world.
- Author BiographyTim Davie is a research scientist working in the areas of land use change hydrology and Integrated Catchment Management in New Zealand. He is President of the New Zealand Hydrological Society and previously lectured in Environmental Science and Geography at Queen Mary College, University of London.
- Author(s)Nevil Quinn,Tim Davie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note112 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 10 colour illustrations, 93 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.