All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory guide to heterojunction bipolar and field effect transistors, this handbook addresses the industry's growing need for faster, low-powered devices for use in cellular and wireless communications. These devices replace silicon bipolar transistors, promising superior performance in less time.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM LIU is a senior member of the technical staff at Texas Instruments, where he has worked since obtaining his PhD in electrical engineering from Stanford University in 1991. Dr. Liu has published numerous papers, reviews, and chapter contributions on HBTs. He holds thirteen U.S. patents on device and circuit design in various HBT technologies. He is a senior member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)William Liu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.