All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the cell types, chemical mediators, and general mechanisms of the host's first response to invasion.
- Author BiographyCharles N. Serhan, PhD, is the Simon Gelman Professor of Anesthesia at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Director of the Center for Experimental Therapeutics and Reperfusion Injury, and Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology at Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is one of the world's top researchers on inflammation and mediation. Peter A. Ward, MD, is Stobbe Professor of Pathology at the University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr Ward is past President of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology. Derek W. Gilroy, PhD, is a lecturer in the Centre for Clinical Pharmacology, University College London, United Kingdom. He has received the Bayer Aspirin Prize and is a Wellcome Trust Research Career Development Fellow.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note99 b/w illus. 44 tables
- Weight1680 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byCharles N. Serhan,Derek W. Gilroy,Peter A. Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.