All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.74Trending at £40.60
- £37.00Trending at £40.60
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionEquipping you with a solid understanding of the core principles of IS and how it is practiced, this book covers the developments from the field and their impact on the rapidly changing role of IS professional.
- Author BiographyProfessor George Reynolds brings a wealth of business, teaching, and writing experience to this book. His successful business career spans four decades of working in government, institutional, and business IS organizations. Professor Reynolds combines this business and industry experience with exceptional teaching skills to deliver a text that is both practical and focused on the needs of today's student. Professor Reynolds has taught IS at the University of Cincinnati, Xavier University (Ohio), Miami University (Ohio), the College of Mount St. Joseph, and Strayer University. He has held positions at the Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston, Texas; the Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena, California; and Procter & Gamble and Atos IT Services in Cincinnati, Ohio. Professor Reynolds has authored more than two dozen popular textbooks addressing various aspects of today's information technology and business. Dr. Ralph Stair received a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University, an M.B.A. from Tulane University, and a Ph.D. from the University of Oregon. He has taught at the University of Oregon, the University of Washington, the University of New Orleans, and Florida State University. He has taught several courses through Florida State University's Study Abroad Program in London. Throughout the years, Dr. Stair has focused his teaching and research on information systems. He has endowed the Ralph Stair Prize in Innovative Education at Florida State University. He also provided funding for the Stair-Harkrider scholarship and the Ralph Stair Prize in Academic Improvement at his high school in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)George Reynolds,Ralph M. Stair
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1066 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement8th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.