All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £24.54Trending at £26.09
- £82.94Trending at £88.15
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.72
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £27.19Trending at £29.04
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the technology of the new generation of interferometric gravitational wave detectors, such as the LIGO project, this book shows how these detectors function, and explains why it is reasonable to think that gravitational waves may be successfully detected.
- Author(s)Peter Saulson
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.