Consider these sponsored items
- £148.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging, Second Edition provides a coherent introduction to the principles and applications of the integrated optical microscope system, covering both theoretical and practical considerations.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS B. MURPHY supervises core facilities in microscopy and histology at the new HHMI Janelia Farm Research Campus in Ashburn, Virginia. An Adjunct Professor of Cell Biology at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland, Dr. Murphy helped establish the School of Medicine Microscope Facility there, which he supervised until 2006. MICHAEL W. DAVIDSON is an assistant scholar/scientist affiliated with the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory and the Department of Biological Science at Florida State University where he is involved in developing educational websites. His digital images and photomicrographs have graced the covers of over 2,000 publications.
- Author(s)Douglas B. Murphy,Michael W. Davidson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1494 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £9.39Trending at £9.84
- £7.47Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £4.02
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £22.71Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £30.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.