All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory book covers the most fundamental aspects of linear vibration analysis for mechanical engineering students and engineers. Consisting of five major topics, each has its own chapter and is aligned with five major objectives of the book.
- Author BiographyLiang-Wu Cai, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Kansas State University Dr. Cai completed his Sc.D. degree in Applied Mechanics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1998. He has been teaching at Kansas State University since 2001 covering a wide range of topics in both undergraduate and graduate levels, from dynamics, to machine design, mechanical vibration, finite element analysis, to theory of elasticity, and wave dynamics. Dr. Cai is a Fellow of ASME, currently serves as an Associate Editor for the American Society of mechanical Engineering (ASME) Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, and the Vice Chair of ASME s Noise Control and Acoustics Division.
- Author(s)Liang-Wu Cai
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleWiley-ASME Press Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight868 g
- Width170 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.