All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to micro-optics, covering all the key topics from optical fundamentals to advanced applications.
- Author BiographyHans Zappe is Professor of Micro-Optics in the Department of Microsystems Engineering at University of Freiburg, where he also manages the Laboratory for Micro-Optics in the Department of Microsystems Engineering. He has 20 years' experience working on optical micro- and nanosystems, integrated optics, and semiconductor lasers, and he is internationally renowned for his teaching and research. He has previously authored two textbooks and his current research interests include the use of micro-optics for medical applications and the development of tunable micro-optical components and systems.
- Author(s)Hans P. Zappe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note407 b/w illus. 16 tables 197 exercises
- Weight1180 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.