All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.80
- £108.12Trending at £157.30
- £22.26Trending at £25.00
- £18.56Trending at £19.54
- £12.96Trending at £16.99
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative book introduces and summarizes the latest models and skills required to design and fabricate nanomechanical resonators with a focus on nanomechanical sensing.
- Author BiographySilvan Schmid is Associate Professor of Micro and Nanotechnology at the Technical University of Denmark. His research focus is in micro- and nanomechanical resonators for sensor applications and fundamental research.Guillermo Villanueva is Professor at Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL). His fields of expertise are MEMS/NEMS, sensors, oscillators, nonlinear and coupled dynamics, and fundamental noise processes.Michael Lee Roukes is Robert M. Abbey Professor of Physics, Applied Physics, and Biological Engineering at California Institute of Technology. He was founding Director of Caltech's Kavli Nanoscience Institute from 2003-2006, and Co-Director from 2008-2013.
- Author(s)Luis G. Villanueva,Michael Lee Roukes,Silvan Schmid
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note63 Tables, color; 66 Illustrations, color; 24 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 175 p. 90 illus., 66 illus. in color.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.