Consider these sponsored items
- £40.19Free postage
- £58.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Physical Volcanology is a comprehensive overview of the processes that control when and how volcanoes erupt. It explains in accessible terms how different areas of science have combined to reach our current level of knowledge of volcanic systems.
- Author BiographyDr Elisabeth Parfitt is currently a Honorary Research Fellow at Lancaster University, UK, and has previously been a faculty member of the University of Leeds, UK and the State University of New York at Buffalo in the USA. Professor Lionel Wilson heads the Planetary Science Research Group in the Environmental Science Department at Lancaster University, UK, where he has worked for the past 37 years, and is a visiting Professor at the University of Hawai'i and Brown University in the USA. Both have focused their research on the physical processes that control volcanic eruptions.
- Author(s)Lionel Wilson,Liz Parfitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1 g
- Width185 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.09
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.96
- £9.57Trending at £12.99
- £9.45Trending at £10.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.