All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses essential concepts that can be used to model and analyse the static and transport behaviour of polymers.
- Author BiographyHimadri B. Bohidar is an established researcher in the field of polymer science and molecular biophysics, and has 23 years of teaching experience. He has pursued research work for more than eight years at various universities including Purdue University, USA; the University of Oslo, Norway; the University of Grenoble, France; and the University of New South Wales, Australia. He has given many invited talks at scientific conferences, both national and international, and is co-editor of the book Polymer Gels: Fundamentals and Applications (2002). Presently, he is working as Chairperson of the Special Center for Nanosciences at Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
- Author(s)Himadri B. Bohidar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight930 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.