Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Dragan Maksimovic,Robert W. Erickson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1694 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. I: Converters in Equilibrium. 2. Principles of Steady State Converter Analysis. 3. Steady-State Equivalent Circuit Modeling, Losses, and Efficiency. 4. Switch Realization. 5. The Discontinuous Conduction Mode. 6. Converter Circuits. II: Converter Dynamics and Control. 7. AC Equivalent Circuit Modeling. 8. Converter Transfer Functions. 9. Controller Design. 10. Input Filter Design. 11. AC and DC Equivalent Circuit Modeling of the Discontinuous Conduction Mode. 12. Current Programmed Control. III: Magnetics. 13. Basic Magnetics Theory. 14. Inductor Design. 15. Transformer Design. IV: Modern Rectifiers and Power System Harmonics. 16. Power and Harmonics in Nonsinusoidal Systems. 17. Line-Commutated Rectifiers. 18. Pulse-Width Modulated Rectifiers. V: Resonant Converters. 19. Resonant Conversion. 20. Soft Switching. Appendices: A. RMS Values of Commonly-Observed Converter Waveforms. B. Simulation of Converters. C. Middlebrook's Extra Element Theorem. D. Magnetics Design Tables. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.