All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionWe spend lots of time queuing. Yet queues, their formation, and their duration, are a fascinating subfield of statistical research. This book details methods of analyzing queues that range from the most basic, such as M/M/1, to the most cutting-edge.
- Author BiographyNick T. Thomopoulos is a professor emeritus at the Illinois Institute of Technology. He is the author of four books, including Quantitative Methods Along the Supply Chain (Atlantic Publishers, 2011). He has over 100 published papers and presentations to his credit, and for many years, he has consulted in a wide variety of industries in the United States, Europe, and Asia. He has been the recipient of numerous honors, such as the Rist Prize in 1972 from the Military Operations Research Society for new developments in queuing theory, the Distinguished Professor Award in Bangkok, Thailand in 2005 from the IIT Asian Alumni Association, and the Professional Achievement Award in 2009 from the IIT Alumni Association.
- Author(s)Nick T. Thomopoulos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.