All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)L. P. Dake
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleDevelopments in Petroleum Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight870 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement1985. Corr. 4th Printing ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Some Basic Concepts in Reservoir Engineering. 2. PVT Analysis for Oil. 3. Material Balance Applied to Oil Reservoirs. 4. Darcy's Law and Applications. 5. The Basic Differential Equation for Radial Flow in a Porous Medium. 6. Well Inflow Equations for Stabilized Flow Conditions. 7. The Constant Terminal Rate Solution of the Radial Diffusivity Equation and its Application to Oilwell Testing. 8. Real Gas Flow: Gas Well Testing. 9. Natural Water Influx. 10. Immiscible Displacement. Indexes. Exercises.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.