All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical guide to the basic essentials of earthquake engineering with a focus on seismic loading and structural design. The text covers four major sections: introduction to earthquakes and related engineering problems; analysis; seismic loading; and design concepts.
- Author BiographyProfessor Patrick J. Dowling CBE, DL, DSc, FIStructE, Hon MRIA, FIAE, FREng, FRS Chairman, British Association for the Advancement of Science Emeritus Professor and Retired Vice Chancellor, University of Surrey.
- Author(s)Tapan K. Sen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.