Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £26.62Trending at £27.30
- £24.96Trending at £30.99
- £19.99Trending at £24.09
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.92
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
About this product
- DescriptionTextbook providing a solid foundation in both signal processing and systems modeling using a building block approach.
- Author BiographyPhilip D. Cha is a Professor in the Department of Engineering at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. He gained his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan before working as a senior research engineer at the Ford Motor Company prior to joining Harvey Mudd College. In 2000, he received the Ralph R. Teetor Educational Award from the Society of Automotive Engineers as one of the top ten mechanical engineering educators in the US. John I. Molinder is a Professor in the Department of Engineering at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. He received his PhD in Electrical Engineering from the California Institute of Technology and went on to work as a project officer in the USAF at Norton AFB in San Bernardino, California, and a senior engineer at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory before joining Harvey Mudd College. He has also worked as a principal engineer at Qualcomm in San Diego, California and, most recently, as a contractor for Boeing Satellite Systems in El Segundo, California.
- Author(s)John I. Molinder,Philip D. Cha
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note349 b/w illus. 19 tables 117 exercises
- Weight1060 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.