Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised book provides a multi-disciplinary introduction to solid state engineering, combining concepts from physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science and mechanical engineering. It includes new topics and timely application areas.
- Author(s)Manijeh Razeghi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note350 black & white illustrations, 65 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1187 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.